Pages

Summer Apricot Wishlist

 Hello Everybody!

I thought I would share some of the bits I've been lusting after for the Summer months. I wanted to share my style a little bit as I love to read other posts similar. 
I ALWAYS have a wish list as long as both my arms so I could potentially end up bankrupting myself before long!
Summer Apricot Set



Firstly, I chose this Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick. I recently purchased the Bronzing Brick and have fallen in love. I plan to write my opinion on it soon but the fact this is always sold out (sob sob moan moan) speaks volumes really! I think the Nectar powder would create a perfect coral shade for Summer. 

Next up is this strappy pleat cami from Topshop. This looks like it would be easy to dress up or wear casually when the sun eventually decides to rear itself for longer than a day!

I've chosen to include the Charlotte Tilbury life changing lash curlers. I'm quite blessed in the eyelash department and don't always require curlers but I find them helpful when attempting to fake a 'great nights sleep' look. I love Charlotte Tilbury, she is so beautiful and uses make-up to accentuate features rather than cover up and fake a look which I think is a lovely philosophy! I also enjoy watching her work - she's got a great energy. Anyway these curlers are £18 and available here.

Next up - a Summer staple these high waisted denim shorts. Not much explanation required, perfect for casual sunny days 

As a lipstick/gloss/glass/product-in-general junkie I've included Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss to my wish list. I LOVE the non-sticky formula and am currently drooling over the shades Candlelight, Bellini, and Citrus.

I'm dreaming here basically but we can all dream right! Between saving for a mortgage and paying rent I can't imagine I shall end up owning this Mulberry Bayswater double zip tote anytime soon but I have popped it in there... just in case!

 I have definitely gravitated towards coral/nectar/apricot shades this Summer. I need to be careful I don't end up looking like a tangerine disco ball! 

Take care
Steph 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...