Pages

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Hello Everyone!

Thanks to this month's Company magazine you can bag yourself a black or navy blue Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner for just £2 - winner! 
Now I have appalling vision and really struggle with the application of eyeliner, but I love a feline flick as much as the next girl so my quest to find the perfect tool has gone on for many years. Until now!

The liners themselves are a handy felt-tip like liquid pen which are easy to handle and pop into your handbag without the fuss of taking a brush or sharpener. 

Award winning skinny liquid eyeliner RRP £12

The nib allows you to create a thick or thin line depending on angle of application and the colour pay-off is quite intense. I have found the navy blue liner to be a little dry at the very tip, but the black one has worked like a dream.


The liner glides on smoothly thanks to the Sodium Hyaluronate ingredient, which is essentially a naturally occurring lubricant found all over the body. The lasting power amazed me when I found I still had two smudge free eyes after travelling for 10 hours when returning home from Tunisia this week - all my other make-up had near enough completely dissolved in the heat.

Black used in upper waterline 


Navy Blue 
Overall I'm really excited to try these and would definitely re-purchase in the future. In fact I'll probably just go and buy a few more copies of Company and keep them all stashed away!

Take Care
Steph 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...