Pages

Shopping Spree!

Hello everyone!

As I previously mentioned, I am a naturally inquisitive person. This means I love reading other blogs... and really enjoy haul posts. With that said I wanted to share a few of this weekends purchases. 
Myself and Chris took the 40 minute drive to the Bullring in Birmingham on Saturday - That place is seriously heaven for me, especially Selfridges and their new beauty hall. We have a holiday booked soon so obviously needed to get together the last few bits and I took this opportunity to pick up some new beauty items.


 Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in CALIFORN.I.A  

 Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in PINK LEMONADE

 Real Techniques Blusher Brush & Miracle Complexion Sponge
Topshop Lipstick in Charmed

Mac Sketch, Sumptuous Olive, Woodwinked 

We hit Primark fairly early and managed to avoid a huge crowd and I got some seriously cute dresses and shirts for my holiday (I didn't need them but I didn't tell Chris).

 Sorry for the picture heavy post! I really hope I'm not the only one who spreads out all new purchases and just admires them for ages - Chris thinks its strange.

Take Care
Steph
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...